The star (*) in front of a cat´s name means that it is virtually adopted.
Click on the image to enlarge and to get more information about cat.
- She was rescued along with 15 other cats from the notorius pound in Ovča. She is very cuddly, likes people very much, gets along with dogs and cats.
- He is rescued from the street in the city of Pančevo where he was being attacked by dogs. He was still a kitten. His tale is very specific and always bends like a spiral. He likes other cats and gets along with dogs. He has very specific tale that is bent like a spiral. He is an individual and uncooperative when he needs to be medicated.
- He doesn’t have one eye. He is large and kind. FIP, high risk.
- She and her sisters are rescued from abuse. Since birth, they were being confined to a small room without light. They were living in their own feces, often without food and water. They were extremely thin. She is cuddly and calm, gets along with other cats.
- She was found as a kitten on a street in Belgrade. A man wanted to dispose of her body because he thought she was dead. A vet revived her twice that day. She is a little wild but kind-hearted. She tested negative for FIV and FeLV.All of her teeth are taken out.
- She came to the shelter when she was 4 years old. She had lived with her owner for 4 years. Unfortunately, the owner decided to adopt a man that Manja didn't accept. She was thrown out from her home because of that. She is very curious, cuddly, dominant but not aggressive. She has asthma.
- Mazal Mica - 20.04.07, female
- Odet - 30.04.10, female
- He and his brother Bobby were rescued as kittens from a flood. His tip of the tale is a little bent. He is cuddly, cooperative and gets along with other cats.
- Her mother was picked up from a street on June 24th 2007, so she could be neutered. But in the middle of the night she gave birth to Tara and Tisa. Tara is curious and active, a little bit uncooperative but not aggressive.
- He was left in front of a vet clinic when he was a kitten. He is active, cheerful, playful and cuddly.